Read or listen to erotica from myself, my friends and some recommended authors

Saturday 9 December 2017

An Angel has Fallen

Hi Listener

Welcome to another audiobook I've recently narrated. To buy When An Angel Falls on Amazon. Click here


Officer Michael Simon struggles to solve a wave of killing. His Nephlim blood cries out for justice. The only problem is the human world needs evidence. 
He cannot dispense justice in the way he likes.
When the case takes an unexpected turn. He meets the woman that intrigues him. In order to catch a killer and protect his woman he must call his father, something he thought he never would do.
Can Michael stop the evil that threatens his town the some angelic help or will evil prevail. Or will this Angel fall at the last hurdle?



This book is about a Nephilim who falls for a human. Nephilim are found in the Bible and I've put in some notes here to explain the background.
The Nephilim were the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" before the Deluge, according to  of the Bible. According to Numbers 13:33, they later inhabited Canaan at the time of the Israelite conquest of Canaan. An either similar or identical biblical Hebrew term, read as "Nephilim" by some scholars, or as the word "fallen" by others, appears in Ezekiel 32:27.
The word is loosely translated as giants in some Bibles and left untranslated in others. They are mentioned in two contexts in the Bible:
When people began to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that they were fair; and they took wives for themselves of all that they chose. Then the Lord said, "My spirit shall not abide in mortals forever, for they are flesh; their days shall be one hundred twenty years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans, who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown.
— Genesis 6:1–4, New Revised Standard Version
Thus from the above source the nephilim are the "sons" of the union between the "sons of God" who have been interpreted by some to be fallen angels according to classical Judaic explanations[3] and the daughters of man who descended from Adam.

About Raven Delehanty
I have searched my whole life for my groove.I finally found it in my writing. I love the paranormal world. As an animal lover, it was only natural that I would be attracted to the shifter world. I raise wolves and children and love every minute of it. I believe in having fun and living life to it's fullest. I was most inspired by Christina Feehan, Lora Leight, and Andre Norton. I have found that there is a whole world in books and I love being a part of it. When my children were little after they went to bed I would read and for a little, while i was living in a world with no boundaries. I hope one day someone will feel that way about my books. I have seven books out at the moment with three more on the way. "The Last White Wolf" started it all. I wanted to tell a story about werewolves were sexy and majestic as well as beautiful. After that "A Wolf For Samantha" Just flowed. Raven has over a dozen full novels published and has recently started producing audiobooks of them. 

Listen to a sample here. CLICK NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment