Read or listen to erotica from myself, my friends and some recommended authors

Saturday 4 August 2018

Hello Readers and Listeners, my Lovelies

Good News. Hannah Blackbird's short story Blown Out: The Dangers of Forbidden Attraction is waiting for you to read right now. You will love this story with the usual Blackbird excitement.

This contains material of explicit sexual nature. Bored and beautiful, Violet falls hard for Zed, a talented, drop-dead gorgeous photographer. But she's a princess and her father would never approve. Can the young lovers keep their passionate affair hidden or is the forbidden fairytale romance bound to come crashing down? Follow their sexually and emotionally charged journey in Blown Out.

The book starts thus:


   It was dark by the time Violet made it to the car. Just another Friday evening. She’d already said goodnight to her father. He hadn’t seemed to suspect a thing. Didn’t he see it? Didn’t he hear the mad, racing beat of her heart? It felt like a newly caged bird, trying to burst its way out of her chest. Thump. Thump. Thump. Did he know? It felt as though the world revolved around her deceit. just another Friday evening.
 
   “What is it tonight?” he’d asked. He always asked but of course, she read too far into it and felt like he already suspected something.

   “Just the orchestra,” Her voice sounded strange and she tried to set it right. “They’re doing Mozart and then Stravinsky’s Rite of Spring. I love that piece.” She’d looked up the program online, of course, feeling like a criminal the whole time. “It might go on until late,” she added.

   “I don’t know how you can stand it,” he’d yawned as she walked with a forced casualness from the room. Her shoes clicked along the hard floors, the sound interspersed by the occasional heavy rug. Ralph was at the door. They didn’t speak until after he’d closed the car door behind her and was in the driver’s seat.

   Then he sighed.

   “It’d be pointless to tell you how crazy this is, wouldn’t it?” he said. He was watching her in the rear-view mirror. Violet couldn’t meet his eyes.

   “I’m not asking you to do anything,” she said. “I just know
you’re too smart to get around. And I’d rather have you know
about it than chase me.”


   “I don’t really know if I should take that as a compliment,” Ralph mused. He tapped out a beat on the steering wheel and went into his pocket for chewing gum, his eyes still focused on her. “Vi, I can’t afford to lose this job.”

   “I know.” She met his gaze then. “I know. And I wouldn’t let that happen. Just do this one thing. Please?”

   He didn’t say anything.

   “How’s Roma, anyway?” Violet surprised herself by remembering his girlfriend’s name. “Weren’t you going to propose?”

   Ralph blew out a sigh.

   “I plan to. Just – finding a moment.”

  “Must be nice,” Vi said. “Not needing permission to be in love.”

   Ralph snorted. “Must be nice living a life of obscene luxury.”

   “Prison is prison,” Violet said. “Doesn’t matter if it looks nice on the outside.”

   Ralph groaned.

   “Fine! Enough with the theatrics! See this, kid. I won’t stop you but you get caught, it’s all you, okay?” He twisted in his
seat to look at her, his blue eyes shaded with concern. “Vi, I
don’t want to see you hurt. Bottom line. You understand?
You’re playing with fire. You do know that, right?”

   She knew it. But fire was pretty to look at and it warmed her in the most addictive way. She hadn’t felt this way since – no. She frowned and tried to expel the thought. Don’t go there.

   “Vi!” Ralph was still looking at her. “I’m talking third-degree burns if you get caught. Is he really worth it?”

   She bit her lip and looked down at her hands. They shook a little and she sat on them.

   “Yes. I’m sorry but yes,” She looked up as Zed approached the car. “He’s – everything.”

You will love this book as much as I do. Click below for more information. 

Thank you for reading my blog. Please come again. Sign up for the newsletter on the right hand side

Love and kisses

Jim




Click here for UK





Click here for USA









No comments:

Post a Comment