Read or listen to erotica from myself, my friends and some recommended authors

Monday 22 October 2018

Knocking Up the Brat Boxed Set: First Time Taboo Erotic Step Romance Audiobook and more

Hi Listeners

Here is an erotica  I narrated recently. 

Knocking Up the Brat Boxed Set: First Time Taboo Erotic Step Romance  Audiobook – Unabridged

Three short stories about older guys and young babes. Each story is self-contained and hot. Listen alone or with your favourite person:

This bundle contains three steamy taboo stories about the men of the house knocking up their brats!
Volume one:
The innocent brat was about to make the man of the house a daddy!
I wanted a baby more than anything, so when the lady of the house and I get the news she can't get pregnant again, it's beyond heartbreaking.
But I have this crazy idea. What if the brat can give me a baby? She's talked about wanting kids.... Now it's time to put her desires to the test.
Volume two:
Divorced, but not alone.
Jada was my brat, and she was absolutely gorgeous. As the man of the house, I offered her a place to stay when things with her mom got too stressful. One night, I heard her pleasuring herself in her room. After hearing those moans, I just knew I had to have her.
So I came up with a plan. Now it's time to see if it works. Will Jada take the bait, or will she ignore my advances?
Volume three:
The brat wants me. At least, that's what she's led me to believe. She's the loner type. When I come home after work to find her alone, we have some time together, and I can't contain myself anymore.
I take what I want, and she lets me. That's the good part. The bad part? Well...



And in addition here is another erotic story I narrated, this one a year ago and it's been selling well ever since.


The Daughter Swap (Daughter for Sex Book 2)
Here are the opening lines. Enough to leave you feeling hot and bothered I hope.

From the very moment I offered my daughter to a stranger and his wife and then watched as they fucked her, I knew I wanted to do it again. I had no desire to fuck my own little girl – I mean; how weird would that be? All the same though, I got very hard watching her getting put through her paces by a much older couple and I wanted more of it. A lot more.
    A solution came up a lot faster than I anticipated and much closer to home than I would have imagined. Paige had been best friends with the petite blonde, Heidi, for most of her life; a skinny little pixie of a kid that you wouldn’t look twice at. Or at least, that was how I remembered her. Then I came home from work to find the two of them on my couch in skimpy halter necks and
shorts and my cock nearly burst out of my pants. She had grown up all of a sudden!
    I stood in the doorway for the best part of a minute and just ogled my daughter’s friend, not realising what a jerk I looked. Finally, Paige snapped me out of it. “I can give you a picture of her to perv over if you like, Dad!”
    “Oh, sorry!” I said weakly. “You’ve changed a lot, Heidi!”
    She giggled. “I’ve all grown up, Mr Cotton,” She stretched with her hands behind her head and pushed out her full bosom in a move designed to demonstrate exactly how much she had in fact grown!

    “Yes you have,” I said slowly and then quickly turned away as she was now staring at my very obvious erection. I had no idea how I was going to swing it but I was now determined to fuck this girl!

There is something to make you want to listen to this audiobook right now. 



I hope you enjoy listening to these audiobooks. Any comments you make will be welcome

Good Listening

Jim Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment