Read or listen to erotica from myself, my friends and some recommended authors

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Carrie & Gwen's Threesome MFF: Erotic Diary of a Young Woman Five (Volume 5)

Hi Readers and Listeners

Written earlier this year by Abigail Andrews, this short story has two young women holidaying: 

Gwen and I were on a three day tan top up break in the sun. We met at the café and Frank was the perfect gentleman: attentive, filling our glasses but not forcing wine on us, telling us about the town, what to do and where to go. We told him we were just chilling out for a couple of days, catching up on our tans and spending time together. I guess we should have known what to expect when Frank placed his hand on our knees under the table. He was a dirty old man and wanted to fuck someone young. It was obvious by the way he kept looking at our breasts: my summery dress was low cut and I had a quarter cut bra so there was plenty to see, the same with Gwen, she wore a wrap-around that was pretty open at the top. She was bra-less and you could see the outline of her breasts through the flimsy material. Franks stroked my leg and his fingers walked up my thigh. I knew he was doing the same to Gwen. She was looking at me and raising her eye-brows slightly. I nodded back. I could see his arms moving as I glanced down which confirmed what I already knew. He stopped and squeezed the top of my leg. I wondered if he would go further. I wouldn’t mind. Up close he had an aura about him of authority, in a quiet way. I liked that. Now read on with this steamy hot erotic story . . 

Good News. More stories from Abigail about Carrie's adventures.  She tells me that Carrie will be off to sunny Spain for a week with Gwen and Tim. What sexual adventures will these three encounter? Will they meet other members of the secret sex sect Club Eros? Life is full of coincidences, or are they? Is it magnetic attraction that brings like minded people to make their holiday one of racy excitement? 

More Good News. My new Taboo series of short stories is already available on Amazon, Kindle and Audible. Go t my author page for full details of my entire catalogue.  Click here now

Sign up to my newsletter for future information ans special deals. See the panel on the right hand side of this page. 

Thanks for reading this post. See you soon.

All my love

Jim Masters



Click here for USA 

Click here for UK

No comments:

Post a Comment